Site survey is the first step in the operation of a security system and the most important step before system design to ensure desired operation. A site survey is a task-by-task process by which the surveyor studies the facility to understand the actions of makes and models, find out coverage areas, checks for intrusion and determines the appropriate placement of security systems devices.
Why it's effective ?
- 1] Avoids unnecessary speculations.
- 2] Plugs the extra spending on unwanted devices
- 3] Gives you guideline for resource planning
- 4] Helps your company to plan you budget
- 5] Avoids redundant solutions